304-736-6289 | Serving the Tri State Area
WHERE EXCITING & REWARDING CAREERS BEGIN
All refund calculations are performed and refunds made timely.
All refunds will be calculated based on the students last date of attendance. Any monies due a student who withdraws shall be refunded within 45 days of a determination that a student has withdrawn, whether officially or unofficially. In the case of disabling illness or injury, death in the student’s immediate family or other documented mitigating circumstances, a reasonable and fair settlement will be made. If the school is permanently closed for any reason or no longer offering instruction for the course in which the student is enrolled, the school will provide a pro rata refund of tuition to the student or provide course completion. If a course is canceled subsequent to a student’s enrollment, the school shall, at its option provide a full refund of all monies paid or provide completion of the course at a later time. If the course is cancelled after students have enrolled and instruction has begun, the school shall provide at its option: a pro rata refund for all students transferring to another school based on the hours accepted by the receiving school, provide completion of the course, or provide a full refund of monies paid. The school does not participate in any teach-out plans with other institutions.
Refunds for Veteran Affairs Education Beneficiaries will be calculated according to 38 CFR 21.4255. Veterans who quit, are withdrawn or no longer in attendance, a certification will be submitted to the VA with last day of attendance. This may cause any money you have received to date to be owed back to the Department of Veteran Affairs.
Upon termination, in addition to the above tuition adjustment, the cost of equipment, books and supplies, and registration fee will be calculated separately at the time of withdrawal. All fees are identified in the catalog and in the enrollment agreement.
We're offering a 25% discount on
any service or retail product.
The Huntington School of Beauty Culture has been open since 1964. Our current owner has over 25 years of experience.
Percentage of enrollment time to total time of course
.01% to 4.9%
5% to 9.9%
10% to 14.9%
15% to 24.9%
25% to 49.9%
50% and over
Amount of total tuition owed to the school
For applicants who cancel enrollment or students who withdraw from enrollment, a fair and equitable settlement will apply. The following policy will apply to all terminations for any reason, by either party, including student decision, course or program cancellation, or school closure.
Any monies due the applicant or students shall be refunded within 45 days of official cancellation or withdrawal. Official cancellation or withdrawal shall occur on the earlier of the dates that:
1. An applicant is not accepted by the school. The applicant shall be entitled to a refund of all monies paid.
2. A student (or legal guardian) cancels his/her enrollment in writing within three business days of signing the enrollment agreement. In this case all monies collected by the school shall be refunded, regardless of whether or not the student has actually started classes.
3. A student cancels his/her enrollment after three business days of signing the contract but prior to starting classes. In these cases he/she shall be entitled to a refund of all monies paid to the school less the registration fee of $100.00.
4. A student notifies the institution of his/her withdrawal in writing.
5. A student on an approved leave of absence notifies the school that he/she will not be returning. The date of withdrawal shall be the earlier of the date of expiration of the leave of absence or the date the student notifies the institution that the student will not be returning.
6. A student is expelled by the school. (Unofficial withdrawals will be determined by the institution by monitoring attendance at least every 30 days.)
7. In type 2, 3, 4 or 5, official cancellations or withdrawals, the cancellation date will be determined by the postmark on the written notification, or the date said notification is delivered to the school administrator or owner in person.
•For students who enroll and begin classes but withdraw prior to course completion (after three business days of signing the contract), the following schedule of tuition earned by the school applies. All refunds are based on scheduled hours: